Here’s what other guests have to say about Kiahuna Beach House #52:
- We just returned from our wedding trip to Kauai, and we just wanted to tell you how amazing your place is. We had several family members and friends staying at other condos in Kiahuna Plantation, and while they were all nicely appointed, yours was by far our favorite!! We could tell you had put a lot of time and love into your beach house, and we felt so comfortable the whole time. The grounds were so spectacular, but our favorite was the plumeria tree right off of your patio! We picked up the blooms that had fallen and actually incorporated them into our wedding. The entire trip was spectacular, and we will be sure to return to Kiahuna 52 for anniversary trips in the future!
- We just wanted to drop you a line to say how much we enjoyed #52! Your renovations to the white beadboard and light colors makes the condo seem much larger, more open and less claustrophobic than the original dark colors and paneling. Thanks again for your help and you’re on our list of revisits.
- We stayed in your unit for part of our honeymoon. I just wanted to drop you a note and say we really loved Kauai and the condo. It was decorated with a personal touch that made us want to move there. We will highly recommend the condo to friends and family – it was a great place to visit and felt like home.
- Hi! I do not know if I ever sent you an e-mail telling you how nice we thought your condo was. If not, I thought I should do so now. We stayed in your condo for 5 nights in May, and had a wonderful time. It was exactly how it looked in the pictures and the complex was how you had described it (which is so nice to find out). The condo was well maintained and had everything that we would need. The location was ideal, and the beach wonderful. We explored Kauai quite a bit and always enjoyed coming back to the Kiahuna. Thanks again for maintaining such a nice condo! We will definitely recommend this one to our family and friends.
- Dear Seth and Tracy, Allison and I had a fantastic time in Kauai and your place made it even more special. Your condo is beautiful !!!! Everything is first class. Allison and I can’t stop talking about it. We are planning to go back next year in June and would love to rent your place again. Have you started booking that far in advance? I’ll look at your web page for availability. Thanks again for everything.
- It has taken me awhile to let you know how much we enjoyed your beautiful unit this last February. We loved your Kiahuna 52, what a beautiful spot. I just fell in love with Kauai and hope to return with my husband at some point. Thank you so much for your help in finding the unit next door so that we could stay the extra time. The plantation is lovely, the beach was our favorite, the swimming fine, early morning walks with my sister will always be a special memory for me. I look forward to contacting you again when I have a better idea of our future plans.
- Seth and Tracy – Well, we’re back home, but we’d rather still be in Hawaii! We had a wonderful time at your condo in Kauai’s Kiahuna Plantation. It was a perfect spot for us to stay, and it was a beautifully-appointed unit. We wrote quite a bit in your guest book, but we really enjoyed the island, especially snorkeling at Lawai Beach (by the Beach House) and hiking in the Waimea Canyon. Food was excellent wherever we went, but we really enjoyed the Plantation Garden and Tidepools at the Hyatt. A highlight our trip was a tour of the island by Island Helicopters – it was really amazing – especially since there are some areas that cannot be seen even by hiking – spectacular views, waterfalls, etc. – we even flew right into the volcano crater in the centre of the island – amazing views of 3500′ cliffs and 100′ waterfalls! – the NaPali coast is stunning from the air. Although we didn’t need them much, we did find the staff at Castle Resorts pleasant and helpful. Thanks again for everything, and I trust that we left your condo as we found it.
- I just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed our week at your 52. The fresh, tasteful decor and view from the lanai really added to an overall ambience. I really didn’t care if I went anywhere! I’m in love with Kauai, and the Kiahuna Plantation Resort (along with your unit!) must be the best place to stay. What a perfect setting for a family vacation at any age. Thanks for sharing your vacation home with us. . .we hope to return again!